We are pleased to invite you to the ICC-Baker McKenzie Thirteenth Annual Conference 2019 on “Trends and Developments in Global Competition Law”, which will be held on Friday 7 June 2019 in Brussels.
This year, the conference will address significant developments of great interest to corporate counsel, private practitioners, policy-makers, competition enforcement officials and academics in the major areas: international merger control; international cartel enforcement; private enforcement; and a debate about the degree of intervention by competition authorities.
Our faculty of speaker includes:
- Johannes Boner, General Counsel, Sappi Europe
- Aaron Hoag, Chief of Technology and Financial Services Section, US Dept. of Justice
- Akira Inoue, Partner, Baker McKenzie, Tokyo
- Maria Ioannidou, Sr. Lecturer in Competition Law, Deputy Director, ICC Queen Mary University of London
- Frank Kroes, Partner, Baker McKenzie, Amsterdam
- Tim Lamb, Associate General Counsel – Competition and Regulatory, Facebook
- Phillip Marsden, Bank of England, FCA, OFGEM, PSR, CRA
- Gerald Maesch, Professor, University of Muenster
- Gerald Miersch, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
- Dirk Middelschulte, Global General Counsel – Competition, Unilever
- Samantha Mobley, Partner, Baker McKenzie, London
- Savvas S. Papasavvas, Judge, General Court of the European Union
- Martijn Snoep, Chairman of the Netherlands Authority for Consumer and Markets (ACM)
- David Tayar, Partner, Clifford Chance, Paris
- Julia Topel, Director, Head of 6th Decision Division, Bundeskartellamt
- Anna Vernet, Head of Unit, DG Competition, European Commission
We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you on the day.
About this event
Friday, 7 June 2019
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Hotel, Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels