- Update the single risk assessment document.
- Appoint a COVID-19 contact person, optional.
- Involve representative bodies and occupational health in all initiatives.
- Provide a protocol for the management of symptomatic people and their close contacts.
- Favor working from home – strongly recommended.
- Reduce travel for work and meetings.
- Adapt partial activity, with the option to do so on an individual basis.
- Implement team rotation and different shift schedules.
Take special cases into account
- Employees who may be able to continue to work from home.
- Employees who are unwell or at risk, who have to use public transport or whose children will not be returning to school.
- Employees who have to travel for work.
Rethink the workspace
- Calculate the space that can be occupied within the company’s premises, four squared meters per employee.
- Reorganize open spaces and shared premises/offices.
- Restrict/regulate access to and the use of collective spaces.
- Manage the flow of people within the company, road markings, direction of circulation, etc.
Put health measures in place
- Display the government’s recommendations: barrier gestures and advice sheets for professional sectors.
- Put in place technical and organizational collective protection measures, see Rethink the workspace and Organise work.
- Otherwise, provide personal protective equipment, masks, alcohol gel, avoid gloves, and recall the instructions for use.
- Clean and disinfect company premises.
Temperature checks of all employees is not recommended and collective screening campaigns are prohibited.
Remain vigilant about the collection of personal data!
Click here to access the French version.