On behalf of Baker McKenzie, we invite you to join us on Thursday, June 1, 2017 for the Healthcare Fraud & Enforcement Workshop at the JW Marriott Miami.
The Workshop will highlight recent developments changing the legal and compliance landscape for healthcare companies. Topics to be addressed include the following:
- Healthcare Enforcement: Navigating Priorities of the Current Administration
- Post-Escobar Compliance: A Year In-Review and Impact on False Claims Act Compliance
- State Attorney General Enforcement Initiatives: Defense Strategies Handling AG Investigations
- Post Olympus Strategies to Cross-Border Healthcare Enforcement: Spotlight on Latin America
- Impact of Technology on Healthcare Companies, Providers, and Manufacturers: Compliance, Investigations, and Enforcement Strategies
Please click here to view the complete agenda.
Register online today by visiting the Workshop’s registration page. There is no fee to attend, but space is limited so early registration is encouraged. We hope you can join us for this interactive and informative program.