In this webinar, four Baker McKenzie partners, who collectively have dozens of years of civil and criminal trial experience, discuss these and related issues. Specific topics will include:
- Court operations during COVID-19
- The CARES Act provisions on remote proceedings
- Trials, pleas and sentencings during the crisis
- Constitutional issues in civil and criminal cases
- Privilege and confidentiality considerations
- Virtual discovery, remote depositions, and witness proffers
- Strategic considerations in remote proceedings
- The effective use of technology in virtual litigation
- The implications of COVID-19 for cross-border disputes and discovery
Click here to view a recording of the webinar, using password 7f?&9T8?
Click here to access the deck.