GlobalComplianceNews UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Orleansstraße 63, 81667 München, Germany Phone: +491622990823 Email: email@example.com District Court München, HRB 212239 Legal representative : Dr. Nicolai Behr, address as provided above Editorial responsibility: Dr. Nicolai Behr, address as provided above
- Controller, Contact and Data Protection Officer: The processing of the personal data collected from you in connection with the “consent to marketing” is carried out by GlobalComplianceNews UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Orleansstraße 63, 81667 Munich, Germany (“GlobalComplianceNews”) as Controller.
Should you have questions concerning this document or want to lodge a complaint with regard to the collection and processing of your personal data by GlobalComplianceNews, please contact: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone:+49 (0) 162 29 90 823
- Categories of Data, Processing Purposes and Legal Basis: We collect and process the following personal data: Title, name, company, position, email address. We collect these data in order to send you (personalized) newsletters. Legal basis for the processing is your consent in accordance with Article 6(1) (point) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
- Cartel Damage Tool: We collect and process the following personal data: First name, last name, company, email address. We collect these data in order to send you (personalized) information. Legal basis for the processing is your consent in accordance with Article 6(1) (point) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
- Recipients and Categories of Recipients: At GlobalComplianceNews, access to your personal data is restricted to such persons who have a need to know in order to fulfill their professional tasks. We only disclose your personal data to third parties (e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies) if we are obliged to do so pursuant to statutory provisions, if you have given your respective consent or if such disclosure is otherwise permitted by law.
In particular, we can transfer your personal data for the respective purposes to the recipients and categories of recipients listed below:
- Private third parties. Other, private bodies, irrespective of whether or not they are affiliated with GlobalComplianceNews.
- Processors. Just like other controllers, we also depend on the services of third parties, e.g. our data center. Our service providers are subject to local privacy laws and, moreover, contractually obliged to exclusively process the personal data on our behalf and according to our instructions. We also oblige our service providers to comply with technical and organizational measures guaranteeing the protection of the personal data.
- Retention Period and Erasure: We will keep your personal data as long as this is necessary to fulfill the purposes of the consent. If we do no longer need your personal data for compliance with contractual or statutory obligations, we will erase them from our systems or anonymize them accordingly so that identification is no longer possible. This shall not apply if we must comply with statutory or official obligations, e.g. statutory retention periods that may be specified in the German Commercial Code or the German General Tax Code and that can generally extend to 6 to 10 years, or if evidence must be secured during statutory limitation periods. While these periods usually amount to 3 years, they amount to up to 30 years in some cases.
- Your Rights: Under applicable data privacy law, you can have the following rights in addition to the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To exercise your rights, please contact us by using the contact details provided above.
- Right of access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. Where this is the case, you have a right to request access to the personal data. The right of access in particular relates to information about the processing purposes, the categories of the personal data processed, and about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose the personal data. Please note that the right of access is no absolute right and justified interests of other persons can result in a restriction of the right of access.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). If the corresponding requirements are met, you can request that personal data concerning you be erased without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing. If the corresponding requirements are met, you can request the restriction of the processing. In such case, the respective personal data are designated accordingly and, if applicable, only processed for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. If the corresponding requirements are met, you have a right to data portability in respect of personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, i.e. the right to receive these data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if applicable, the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
- Right to object. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you. This also applies to any related profiling. Moreover, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time and free of charge. The same applies with regard to the processing of personal data, including profiling, to the extent this is connected with direct marketing.